Comment on page
AMKT is designed to mirror the cryptoasset market as closely as possible.
Outlined in the section below are the eligibility requirements for inclusion in AMKT - only assets which meet these requirements can be added to the Alongside network.
Tokens must meet the following legibility factors to be considered for inclusion.
- 1.Custodial Support - Must have a secure institutional custody solution by a licensed and reputable service provider to facilitate the implementation of the index. Asset maturity on this platform must be >30 days. This ensures an asset selection pool with enough market maturity supported by a custodian’s vetting process, generally evaluating both security and legal risks, as well as liquidity depth.
- 2.Free-Floating Price - Must not be pegged to the value of any asset. This includes fiat collateral, reserves, algorithmic pegging, and other collateral reserves.This prevents redundancy and over-representation of certain digital assets (e.g., BTC & WBTC, WETH & ETH, USDC, etc.).
- 3.Exchange Support - Must be traded on multiple credible exchange/trading venues. Asset maturity on supported trading venues must be >30 days.This ensures smooth trading and liquidity during the issuance and redemption of the constituents, which helps facilitate token liquidity.
- 4.Security and Vulnerabilities - Must have no known vulnerabilities and must meet the industry standard for security, as determined by the DAO.This ensures token holders are not knowingly exposed to critical bugs.
- 5.Legal Considerations – An asset cannot be found to be in violation of law following a judicial or other final government proceeding, either in the jurisdiction in which the asset was issued, or a jurisdiction where a relevant party in the AMKT network is located.