Comment on page
A bounty is a commitment posted on-chain by a trusted party, reflecting the list of new tokens and their corresponding nominals backing the index.
- 1.In order to facilitate reconstitutions, AMKT utilizes a bounty system. A trusted party (governance) determines the assets to be included, the respective weights of those assets, and the proposed fulfiller as part of the rebalance.
- 2.The reconstitution proposal containing these details is published and voted upon by AMKT holders. If approved, the governance multi-sig confirms with the fulfiller the nominals of the rebalance, to ensure those values adequately reflect market pricing at the time the rebalance is to be completed.
- 3.A bounty is computed as nominal (wei) token per 1e18 AMKT (divide the on-chain total supply by 1e18, then divide the nominal token by that). It represents an entry in the next list of underlying assets for a given asset.
- 4.A bounty is hashed and stored in an ActiveBounty contract, which keeps track of the next allowed bounty.
- 5.Bounty is immutable. However, Timelock Controller is able to upgrade the rebalancer role.